Data Privacy Statement
1. Name and contact information of data controlling body and data protection officer
This data privacy statement applies to the data processing by:
Phone: +49 (0) 8231 95770
Facsimile: +49 (0) 8231 9577 22
Our data protection officer can be contacted under the address above, to the attention of Mr. Manfred Weber or via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data; nature and purpose of data processing
When you access our website www.pharmpur.de information is automatically sent to the website of our server by the browser used on your terminal. The information is stored temporally in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your assistance and stored until it is automatically erased.
- IP address of the enquiring computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file requested
- Website from which access has taken place (referrer URL)
- The browser used, and possibly the operation system of your computer and the name of your access provider
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the connection to our website can be established smoothly
- To ensure convenient use of our website
- To assess the security and stability of the system
- For further administrative purposes.
3. Circulation of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties except for the purposes listed below.
We will only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- You have given us your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 a GDPR
- Circulation is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 f GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the protection and non-circulation of your data
- Data have to be passed on in order to comply with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 c GDPR
- It is legally permissible and necessary for performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 b GDPR
The cookie stores information generated in connection with the particular terminal used. However, that does not mean we acquire a direct knowledge of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the stated purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies can be stored on your computer or so that a warning always appears before a new cookie is set up. However, if you deactivate cookies completely you may not be able to use all the functions on our website.
5. Analysis tools
The following tracking tools used by us are applied on the basis of Art. 6 (1) 1 f GDPR. By using these tracking tools we hope to ensure that our website is designed in keeping with users’ needs and in order to optimize it continuously. Secondly, we use the tracking tools to record the use of our website statistically and optimize our offer to you. These interests are to be deemed legitimate in the meaning of the above provision.
The different purposes of data processing and data categories can be seen from the relevant tracking tools.
To permit design of the website in keeping with user needs and optimize it continuously, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this connection, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies used (see Section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server enquiry, is transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. The information is used to analyze use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services in connection with use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and suitable design of the internet sites. In some cases such information is communicated to third parties if this is required by law, or to the extent that third parties have been commissioned to process the data. On no account will your IP address be merged with other data collected by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that no assignment to specific persons is possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by applying the relevant setting in your browser software. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website.
Moreover, you can prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address), and also processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile terminals, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents any future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only applicable to this browser and only to our website, and it is installed on your device. If you erase the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.